SIGNS, BANNERS, & PIN FLAGS
Golf tournament sponsors expect to receive exposure for the money they contribute to your golf event. The best way to please them is through sponsor signage. Each golf sign or banner should have the companies name or logo and their sponsor level. It is very important to provide the best possible signage options that fit within your budget. All golf signs should be a minimum of 18”x 24”, banners a minimum of 2’x 6’ and both printed in full color digital quality. Sponsors that have contributed more money to the event should receive larger and more prominent signage. For instance, your presenting sponsor would receive a 3’x 6’ custom banner, while your title sponsors would receive one (1) or two (2) 24”x 30” signs and your hole sponsors would receive one (1) 18”x 24” sign.
Location is also very important when considering sponsor signage. The presenting sponsor’s banner should be hung close to registration the morning of the event and then brought to the area where dinner and awards will be held after golf. In terms of other sponsor signage, most events will place a sponsor’s sign on the hole that they will be starting on. One of the most important things you can do is provide each sponsor with quality signage that they would be proud to display as their own. Giving your sponsors excellent exposure is the best way to ensure they will support your event for many years to come.
SIGNAGE OPTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Welcome Banner – To be displayed near the golfer registration area, should have the name of the evenPerfect-Golf-Event34t and the Presenting or Title Sponsor logo on it.
- Sponsor Thank You Banner – To be displayed near registration and the dinner/awards ceremony area. Should have all the sponsor names/logo on it; the Presenting or Title Sponsors’ logos should be more prominent than the rest.
- Hole Sponsor Golf Signs – If the sponsor is playing in the event, place their sign on the hole where they will start the event. Each sign will have the sponsor name or logo on it and be placed in full view on the tee box.
- Contest Sponsor Signs – These include hole-in-one, closest to the pin, longest drive, straightest drive, putting contest and guess your distance contests. Each sign should have the sponsor name or logo on it and be positioned at the tee box where the contest is taking place. The putting contest sponsor sign will be positioned at the practice green or at the green of the hole where the contest is taking place.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Sponsor Signs – To be displayed in and around the clubhouse while the golfers are being served the meal. The sponsor name or logo will be on the sign and placed in full view.
- Golf Cart Signs – To be displayed on each golf cart with sponsor name or logo. Golf cart signs are typically 4”x 6” or 5” x 8”. If your event has a beverage cart sponsor, you may display sponsor signs on the beverage carts. Check with the golf course staff before ordering the signs.
- Pin Flags - a perfect sponsorship opportunity and a great "Thank You" Gift to sponsors after your event.
- We have a complete selection of signs and banners in the Tournament Shop. All are customized for your event and shipped directly to you on-time - Guaranteed.