The $10,000 Hole-in-One Contest is exactly how it sounds! A hole in one wins $10,000. This contest covers up to 144 players at 150-159 yards and includes a custom sponsor sign.
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 135 for women.
- These events are usually ‘insured events.” You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a $10,000 Hole-in-One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a $10,000 Hole-in-One Contest for 144 players for $300. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $700 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
- In addition, having a different hole in one contest will have players remembering your event for the following year!
$10,000 Hole-in-One Contest Additional Idea
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.
If you want a custom quote for a hole in one contest, email shop@perfectgolfevent. One of our Golf Event Coaches will be sure to find the contest that best fits you and your needs!