A Hole in One Wins a 2018 Mediterranean Islands Golf Cruise
Our Mediterranean Islands Cruise Hole in One Contest covers up to 144 players at 150-159 yards and includes a customized sponsor sign.
Begin in the vibrant Spanish city of Barcelona with six captivating ports of call ahead including Valencia, Mallorca, Menorca, Sardinia and Corsica enroute to Rome. The golf lineup includes four outstanding rounds at the highly rated courses of El Saler, Son Gual, Pevero Golf Club and Sperone Golf Club. In addition, the latter three have the added charm of all being island venues, and our visits there are made superbly convenient via our floating boutique hotel Azamara Quest !
The guest list typically brings together like-minded individuals sharing a love of golf. Inevitably many new friendships are formed. Many guests are golfing couples but an equal number are golfers traveling with a non-golfing spouse. The latter are also exceptionally well catered for as, in addition to the fabulous on board facilities, a wide selection of Azamara Land Discoveries® are offered in each port. The itinerary also allows for some relaxing “time at sea” under Mediterranean skies.
Cruise subject to availability. A cruise of similar value may be substituted.
About Hole-in-One Contests:
- This contest is held on the par-3 holes at the golf course hosting your fundraising golf event.
- If a golfer makes a hole in one, they win the prize featured on that hole.
- You can sell a sponsorship for each hole.
- The minimum yardage for the shot is usually 150 yards for men and 135 for women.
- These events are usually ‘insured events.” You buy a hole-in-one prize package and if someone makes a hole in one, the package provider provides the prize.
How to Raise Money with a Mediterranean Islands Cruise Hole in One Contest:
- For example, you can buy a Mediterranean Islands Cruise Hole in One Contest for 144 players for $295. If someone makes a hole in one, the package provider pays for the hole-in-one prize.
- You sell a sponsorship for the Hole-in-One contest. For example, sell the Hole-in-One sponsorship for $1,000 and you make a $705 profit – and give players a great experience.
- You provide the sponsor with a sign with the company name on the hole they sponsor plus recognition at your event.
- In addition, having a different hole in one contest will have players remembering your event for the following year!
Add this with our Million Dollar Shot and whichever player is closest to the hole during the contest gets to take a shot for $1 Million.
For more contest ideas, take a look Here.
If you want a custom quote for a hole in one contest, email shop@perfectgolfevent. One of our Golf Event Coaches will be sure to find the contest that best fits your needs!